Carli 2017+ Ford High Mount Stainless Steel Steering Stabilizer
Stainless Steel High Mount Steering Stabilizer
This is the Stainless Steel Schrader valve stabilizer shock absorber that has our own custom hi-speed valve profile. This steering stabilizer will give you the positive feel through the steering wheel that you are looking for while reducing tie rod slop. It will also help to correct any right pull from the larger more aggressive tires. It is designed to replace the factory stabilizer shock on the 2017+ trucks with a 4.5" lift. A version for trucks with 2.5" of lift will be out in the near future.
Ford Super Duty Fitment Guide:
- 2017+ F250/F350 4x4 w/4.5" of lift
- Stainless Steel Schrader Valve Series Shock
- Replaces factory stabilizer cylinder
- Custom Valved for Larger Tires, Adjustable Nitrogen Pressure
- Hardened Nitride Shafts and Precision Bearings
- Long Lasting Performance and Appearance
- Corrects Right Tire Pull
- Mounts out of harms way
- Works on 4.5" lifted trucks. Not made to work at lower lift heights
The Stainless Steel Schrader valve shock we use is an Internal Floating Piston shock. This means there is an internal dividing piston which keeps the oil and nitrogen separated. The nitrogen gas maintains constant pressure against the low mass "floating" dividing piston and the column of hydraulic oil, virtually eliminating the possibility of oil foaming or performance loss commonly seen in emulsion style stabilizers sold by competitors.
- CS-FHMS-SS-17 | 2017+ Ford F250/F350