Wilco Offroad Hitchgate™ Spare Tire Carrier
The Wilco Offroad Hitchgate™ spare tire carrier universally fits on virtually all vehicles with a Class III hitch receiver. This swing-away, spare tire carrier mounts to any 2-inch receiver and is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickups. This tough tire carrier secures up to a 40-inch spare tire while maintaining ground clearance, and minimal change in departure angles when driving off-road. Release a single latch pin and it opens wide for full access to the vehicle’s cargo space. The Hitchgate also maintains the vehicle’s towing capabilities with an integrated Class IV receiver. Compatible with 2.5″ (Class V) receivers with available adapter sleeve.
- Carry up to a 40-inch tire on full size trucks, or 35-inch tire on smaller vehicles
- Compatible with most vehicles equipped with a 2-inch hitch receiver
- Maintain access to receiver for towing and hitch-mounted accessories
- Note: For vehicles with tailgates 53-inches or wider, please select the Offset Hitchgate™.
- Opens wide to allow full access to the cargo area
- Easy installation–slides directly into standard 2-inch hitch receivers.
- Exclusive Wedge Lock system prevents movement or rocking inside the hitch
- Single latch pin for ease of use
- Black PVC-coated steel safety cable included
- Meets SAE Class IV coupling classification requirements: 750 lb maximum vertical tongue weight; 7500 lb maximum towing weight
- Compatible lug patterns: 5x4.5, 5x4.75, 5x5, 5x6.5, 5x114.3mm, 5x120mm, 5x120.65mm, 5x127mm 5x135mm, 5x150mm, 5x139.7mm, 6x4.5, 6x5.5, 6x114.3mm, 6x127mm, 6x135mm 6x139.7mm, 8x6.5, 8x170mm , 8x180mm
- Material: 2-inch diameter steel tube
- Construction: Mandrel bent, MIG welded
- Finish: Powder coat with black polyester semi-gloss
- Hardware: Zinc plated, Grade 8 carbon alloy steel bolts
- Weight: 96 Lbs.
- Load Rating: Requires Class III hitch with 2-inch receiver and 500 lb minimum tongue weight
- Source: Made in the USA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty