Tiregate HT-Series Dodge (Horizontal)
Carry an Over Size Spare Tire While Maintaining Your Truck’s Ground Clearance and Bed Space!
Shown with optional Hi-Lift Jack mounting kit
This Horizontal TireGate was designed for 5th wheel RV pulling trucks with oversized tires. With our new "Y" Bar Tire Mount and all the off-road durability of our other models, the HT lays the tire flat to the bed of your truck and mounts either inboard for trailer clearance or outboard for increased bed space and, in some cases, extra hitch clearance. In either configuration the HT opens wide for complete truck bed access. This tough carrier allows you to haul up to a 40" tire while maintaining your truck's ground clearance and bed space. The TireGate is mounted directly into the factory tailgate mount positions with no cutting, drilling, or welding required.
- Mandrel-bent, MIG welded tubular construction – 2” diameter heavy wall steel tube for strength and durability.
- Powder coated with black polyester semi-gloss and equipped with zinc plated hardware for long lasting performance in extreme conditions.
- Grade 8 high-strength bolts
- 2 latching pins with high single shear strength ratings to ensure your TireGate stays on and in place when you need it to most.
- Quick "Y Bar Handle" and urethane safety tether cable for rapid wheel mount and to keep your tire safe and secure.
- 150 lb cargo capacity (load tested to 1,000 lbs.)
- Theft resistant
- Made in the USA – To maintain the highest level of quality and craftsmanship, the TireGate is completely designed and fabricated in the United States.
- Our innovative patented design is engineered to maximize your truck’s bed space while maintaining a level of quality you won’t find on any other bed/tire carrier product.
- 2003-2009 Dodge 2500/2500
- 2002-2008 Dodge 1500
Not recommended for trucks with fiberglass fenders without additional bracing.