Pure Performance Dodge 2003+ Adjustable Control Arms
The Pure Performance Triple Threat control arm package for the Ram 2500 HD 4x4's use the strongest and most durable arms available.
The lower control arms are adjustable and made from 2" solid alloy steel. The upper control arms are made from 1.625" solid alloy steel. Both sets of control arms feature a rebuildable performance spherical joint for the axle connection and the industry's largest poly bushing at the frame. The spherical joints at the axle increase your Ram's off-road ability. The monster sized bushings at the frame provides a quiet and smooth ride.
The Pure Performance control arm package also features axle forward technology which allow you to push the front axle as much as 1" forward for better over all vehicle balance and ease of tire fitment. Best of all, the control arm package features our exclusive abuse proof lifetime warranty!
- Adjustable control arms for proper axle positioning.
- The strongest control arms in the industry!
- Axle forward technology.
- Complete bolt in upgrade.
- Valid for 3.0" to 6.0" of lift.
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts!
- Powder coated in Pure Performance's signature silver.
- (2) Adjustable lower control arms made from 2" solid alloy steel
- (2) adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
The 2010 trucks use larger hardware for the axle end of the lower control arm. Please choose the correct part above when ordering.