Pure Performance Dodge Ram Dual Sport Control Arms
Introductory Price for New Design with Pro Flex Joints at all attachment points!
The lower control arms are adjustable and made from 1.625" solid alloy steel. The upper control arms are made from 1.5" solid alloy steel. These arms are adjustable to work at a wide range of lift heights and feature our new Pro Flex Joints at both the axle connection and frame connection points. These greaseble and rebuildable spherical joints are a great combination of durability and strength.
These arms are adjustable from 1/4" to 1" over stock and now have grease fittings on all joints.
- Adjustable control arms for proper axle positioning.
- The strongest control arms in the industry.
- Axle forward technology.
- Complete bolt in upgrade.
- Valid for 2.0" to 6.0" of lift.
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts.
- (2) Adjustable lower control arms made from 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable upper control arms made from 1.5" solid alloy steel
- New upper control arm frame side hardware and instructions
- 2003-2012 Ram 2500/3500 4WD trucks
- 2013 Ram 2500 4WD trucks (will not fit '13+ Ram 3500's)
- The 2010 trucks use larger hardware for the axle end of the lower control arm. Please choose the correct part above when ordering. These arms will also fit 2013 2500's but not the 2013+3500's.