Fox Front 0-3" Lift 03-12 Dodge 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Body-Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components-Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft-5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston-Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving-Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals-Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil-Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir-Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting-Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- 1994-2012 Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Trucks with 0-3" of front lift
- 2006-2009 Ram 1500 Megacab 4x4 Trucks with 0-3" of front lift
- 2013 Ram 2500 4x4 Trucks with 0-3" of front lift (will not fit 2013+ 3500's)