Pure Performance Ford 6.0 Inch X Factor System
8LUG Truck Gear is proud to announce the 6.0” X Factor System by Pure Performance!
The 6.0” X Factor System by Pure Performance for the 2005 - 2011 F250 4x4 is the best bang for the buck 6.0” system on the market. To start with, we replace the factory radius arm set up with the industry’s strongest 4 link conversion to provide improved ride quality and handling over conventional radius arm drop bracket kits. The lower control arms are made from massive 2.5” O.D. ¼” wall thickness DOM alloy steel and the upper control arms are made from massive 2.0” O.D. ¼” wall thickness DOM alloy steel. No company builds a stronger control arm for your Super Duty. Both the upper and lower control arms feature a massive forged adjustable joint that has a 1” shank, 2.5” O.D. by ¼” wall thickness chromoly housing that holds the industry’s largest bushing for the ultimate in adjustability and off-road durability. To properly locate the axle across the vehicle we provide the industry’s strongest adjustable from track bar made from 1 5/8 solid alloy steel.
The coil springs are sport tuned to provide a smooth highway ride, but also come alive when pushing your Super Duty off-road. Even the sway bar end links are of the highest quality with a 1” billet aluminum center pin and 5/8” chromoly heim joints and each end. To complete the lift in the back, a cast iron block with proper taper to correct drive line angles and u-bolt package handles the duties simply and effectively. When you are putting a suspension system in a truck that is called Super Duty, you certainly do not want to skimp on anything. All of the Pure Performance hard parts come with an abuse proof lifetime guarantee.
- Complete bolt in system!
- Smooth on highway ride with tight handling.
- Improved off-road performance.
- 4 link front conversion.
- Heavy duty adjustable track bar.
- Billet aluminum front sway bar end links.
- Sport tuned front coil springs.
- Drop pitman arm.
- Allows for up to 37”x13.5” tires on 17x9 wheels.
- Exclusive abuse proof lifetime guarantee on all hard parts.
- Can be easily upgraded to any of our other systems.
- (2) sport tuned coil springs
- (1) track bar drop bracket made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (1) track bar bracket cross brace and cross brace mounting bracket
- (1) steering stabilizer relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick laser cut
- (2) four link mounting brackets made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (2) front upper adjustable control arms made from 2.0" O.D. 1/4" wall thinkess DOM alloy steel tubing
- (2) front lower adjustable control arms made from 2.5" O.D. 1/4" wall thinkess DOM alloy steel tubing
- (2) double adjustable billet aluminum sway bar end links
- (2) cast iron lift blocks
- (4) u-bolts, hardware and detailed instructions.
*Provides 6” of lift up front and 4” of lift in the rear for a nice level stance.
It is recommended that high quality shocks be used with all Pure Performance Suspension Systems. Bilstein 5100’s are a nice, cost effective choice. For an even better shock, The Pure Performance 2.0 or 2 5/8 Prodigy Aluminum Shocks are perfectly tuned for the application.