Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints 03-11 Dodge
These are back in stock and shipping daily.
8LUG Truck Gear is happy to announce that the Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints are now shipping for the 2003-2011 Dodge Ram's with the AAM 9.25 front axle.
We have a few customers approaching 100,000 miles on these with no measurable wear.
- 03-12 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
- 06-09 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4x4
- 05-12 Dodge Power Wagon
The Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints provide higher strength, longer life and once installed can be rebuilt without special tools. This improves servicing the ball joints more easily in the field or at home. Rebuilding the ProSteer Ball Joint at home or at your local shop will cost less than having new OEM ball joints installed at an alignment shop or the dealer.
- High strength billet steel and heat treated bodies.
- Super strong chromoly steel, heat-treated stems.
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life.
- Fully greaseable on the truck.
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications.
- Teflon coated internal wear points.
- Fully-adjustable cup support protects against severe road impacts.
- Reduce the cost of operating your truck.
- Big increase in strength from the OEM ball joints.
- Rebuildable without special tools – Lower repair costs.
- Long Life – Less downtime, less tire wear.
- Improves performance, handling and driver’s feel of the road.
Also now available is the Dynatrac Ball Joint Install kit that takes some of the guess work out of which install bushing to use with your ball joints press. This is simply a specific bushing and washer that fits the Dynatrac joints perfectly. It is available for $10 by choossing the option above when ordering.
Dynatrac guarantees the correct fitment of ProSteer ball joints on approved applications for axles and knuckles manufactured by Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Dana, AAM and Dynatrac.
Dynatrac cannot guarantee the ProSteer ball joints will correctly fit and operate safely in aftermarket or look alike axles with knuckles manufactured, reverse engineered or imported by third party companies which do not meet OEM standards.
We will also have these available for the 1992 to present Ford F-250/F-350 and 1994 to 1999 Dodge 2500/3500 truck models. .