Pure Performance Dodge 7-9" Track Bar Drop Bracket
The Pure Performance 7 to 9 inch lift height track bar drop bracket kit works great for guys tired of having steering issues caused by a loose or problematic track bar correction! The track bar drop bracket itself is made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, precision welded and drops the track bar 6" from the original frame location. The kit includes a cross brace mount made from 3/16 laser cut steel that welds to the cross member under the engine. A solid cross brace link connects the two mounts so there is no chance of a loose or problematic track bar mount. The Pure Performance 7 to 9 inch track bar drop bracket kit requires a steering correction system similar to the Pure Performance 7 to 9 inch system.
- 2003-2012 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4wd Trucks
- Improved track bar operating angles.
- Rigid track bar mounting system.
- Requires 7 to 9 inch steering system
- (1) track bar drop bracket made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
- (1) track bar cross brace mount made from 3/16 laser cut steel
- (1) track bar cross brace
- hardware, and detailed instructions.
*Requires welding for solid installation.
**Requires a 7 to 9 inch steering system for proper steering geometry such as the Pure Performance 7 to 9 inch lift steering system.
***This track bar drop bracket system for the aforementioned lift height was designed around re-using the OEM style track bar. However, It is beneficial to have an adjustable front track bar for precise axle positioning.