Pure Performance Ram HD 3.0" X-Factor System
8LUG Truck Gear is proud to announce the new 3.0" X-Factor System from Pure Performance Suspension.
This a great system for Ram owners looking to run up to a 35” tall tires. The front progressive coils are sport tuned for a quality ride on and off the highway. The Adjustable, Serviceable, Rebuildable Front Pro Sway Bar Links feature spherical joints on both ends to improve off-road performance and maintain a very tight on highway feel. The rear lift is provided by a set of 2" fabricated blocks.
All Pure Performance “Hard Parts” are backed by our Exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Guarantee. Now you can lift your Ram with confidence.
- Complete Bolt In System
- Smooth on Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front Coils
- Pro Front Sway Bar Links
- Bomb Proof Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Easily Fits 35”x12.5 “ Tall Tires
- Easily Upgradeable to Any Other System
- (1) Adjustable Front Track Bar made from 1.5” O.D. Solid Chromoly Steel w/ Anti-Wobble Joint at the Frame Connection and Custom 7/8 FK Heim at the Axle Connection
- (2) Sport Tuned Triple Rate Front Coils
- (2) Adjustable, Serviceable, Rebuildable Front Pro Sway Bar Link Assemblies
- (2) 2” Fabricated Lift Blocks
- (4) U-bolt Assemblies
- (2) Extended Front Bump Stops
- Shocks not included- Choose from one of the shock options above
- 2003 - 2012 RAM 3500 4WD trucks
- 2003 - 2013 RAM 2500 4WD Trucks
Part Number / SKU: R2XF3003
*Based on Quad or Crew Cab - Short Bed. Various Cab and Bed Configurations will vary
- Provides a Nice Level Stance. Approximate 3” up Front and 2” in the Rear
- Suspension Tuned for 17”/18” Tires and Wheels with 40-45 Psi in the Front Tires and 30-40 Psi in the Rear Tires w/ No Payload. All Other Wheel and Tire Combinations Should Notify us Prior to Order for Approximate Shock Tune for Your Specific Application
- Requires 000 Grade Grease for Servicing of Joints
It is recommended that high quality shocks be used with all Pure Performance Suspension Systems. Bilstein 5100’s as listed below are a great choice. For an even better shock, The Pure Performance 2.0 or 2 5/8 Prodigy Aluminium Shocks are perfectly tuned for the application and will be available shortly.