Carli 2014+ Dodge 2500 Pintop 2.5 System
Now Shipping! Including the Hemi version!
The day has arrived and it’s our pleasure to announce that the 3" Carli Pintop System for the 2014+ Ram 2500 is now available.
Designed from the ground up for the serious adventurer, the Pintop 2.5 features excellent road manners while providing the comfort and control needed on those long unforgiving trails. Keeping the factory geometry in check is a host of upgraded components that have been scrutinized for strength, function, and longevity. No other system on the market is this comprehensive and addresses all the suspension vitals
Carli Suspension has never released systems in the past that they were this excited about!
Here is what Carli has to say about these new 3" systems:
"After nearly 2 years of painstaking R&D to ensure we bring to market the best riding, most geometrically correct and complete suspension systems available, we're VERY confident that our suspensions will exceed your expectations. Despite losing those who required a first to market, immediate solution, we persisted and stuck to our guns. Not surprisingly, we can now guarantee the products we’re releasing are geometrically sound, travel is as linear as possible, coils have the proper forces being applied and rear “wag” is minimized all with unparalleled ride quality.
These systems are priced a bit higher than their 2013 and below counter-parts; however, the 2014+ systems are far more inclusive than earlier years. No more “Do I need control Arms, track bar, full springs, etc…?” All necessities are included in the base systems to ensure optimal performance. This, of course, doesn't mean you can’t add accessories (Steering Stabilizers, Torsion Sway Bar, Differential Guard, etc.) to make the kit your own; we've, however, taken care of everything else for you!"
Hands Down this is the best riding/best performing/most complete 3" system on the market for the new 2014+ Ram 2500's! This system was developed for outstanding on-road and highway performance while offering King Off Road Racing shock with our custom pistons and valve profile. Off road performance takes a huge step up, while maintaining our signature street ride. Your truck will sit higher, level, have more wheel travel, plush ride quality and OEM towing and weight carrying capacity.
The Pintop is the Backcountry on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is our Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Ram owner would benefit. Raising the Ram platform then adding the 2.5” diameter shocks will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5” shocks from the factory. This system is our most popular, all around suspension system. It was tuned and rides best with 18” wheels and 37” tires. Both of the aforementioned are recommended.
This system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, King 2.5” shocks on all four corners. In an effort to provide customers with the best product, we designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; we then tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on the only thing that matters to us, seat-of-the-pants feel. We round off ALL our King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King’s standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather is far less likely to hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn’t damaged as they’re not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55* F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that’s replaceable.
Your truck will sit 3”-3.5” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 1”-1.5” via Carli’s progressive coil springs.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, we offer two options; Billet Sway Bar Drop Brackets or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The Billet Drop Blocks shift the sway bar down and forward to ensure the factory end links cycle properly throughout the entire extended travel range. Carli’s optional Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8” FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension.
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver’s side ¾” and, in the radius arm equipped Rams, lightened caster and slight rearward axle shift. This system includes an Adjustable Track Bar to push the axle back toward the passenger side and provide a stronger link with less deflection for the lifted application. We also include Radius Arm Drop Brackets to recenter your caster adjustment and shift the axle forward to its new center of travel.
Everything is included to support flawless operation of all components. We include bump stop drops to ensure the shocks are cycling in their designed travel range as well as a rear track bar drop bracket minimizing the rear end “wag” associated with opposing track bar suspension designs.
For the best overall ride we suggest 35-37" tires on 17-18"s wheels. Contact us for tire pressure recommendations based on the planned vehicle use and tire selection.
- (2) Front King Pintop 2.5 Remote Reservoir Shocks (Carli Tuned)
- (2) Rear King Pintop 2.5 Piggyback Shocks (Carli Tuned)
- (2) Front Reservoir Mounts
- (2) 3" Front Linear Rate Coils
- (2) 1" Rear Multi Rate Coils
- (1) Front Adjustable Chromoly Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
- (2) Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
DODGE RAM FITMENT GUIDE:
- 2014+ Ram 2500 4wd Trucks (will not fit the 3500's)
- CS-DPT25-14-D | Diesel
- CS-DPT25-14-H | Hemi
Altered Vehicle Characteristics:
- 3" of front lift (varies slightly with different cab configurations)
- 1"of rear lift (varies slightly with different cab configurations and the amount of stock spacers installed)
- Level Ride
- Wheels - Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- Tires - 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- Recommended Configuration - Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- Endlinks - Factory front endlinks are rertained where as the rear endlinks are provided with the kit for cleaner travel.
- Torsion Sway Bar - Selection of the Torsion Sway Bar Replacement will not use of the front sway bar drops.
- Fitting 37" Tires - 37" Tires will fit with the above wheel specifications. Radius arms are not required but will offer more clearance for those wanting to run smaller offsets.
Sway Bar Options
- CS-DSBD-14 - Front Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Machined from solid billet Aluminum and Mil-spec Hard Anodized
- Relocates and drops the front sway bar for fit and correct geometry
- Eliminates End Link bind which could lead to premature failure
- CS-DTSB3-14 - 3" Torsion Sway Bar
- Easily the Best "Bang for the Buck" Upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up Control
- Heavy duty chromoly arms and end links with 5/8 race series heim joints
- CS-DFRA-14 - Fabricated Radius Arms
- 1/4" Cold Rolled Steel
- Internal X-Bracing
- Serviceable Spherical Joints
- Improved ride quality and control
- Quad Wrap Limit Straps & Hardware