AMP Research 1999-2016 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/Dually BedStep 2
BOX-SIDE STEPS FOR HARD-WORKING TRUCKS–The AMP Research BedStep2™ mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot. BEDSTEP2™ is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
BEDSTEP2™ mounts on either side of the truck box, behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing much needed access to the truck bed and much easier access to your tools, cargo or 5th-wheel hitch.
- SIDE-MOUNTED BED ACCESS STEP
- ENGINEERED TO SUPPORT LOADS UP TO 300 LBS
- HIGH-STRENGTH ALUMINUM ALLOY COMPONENTS
- PRECISION STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS FOR ROCK-SOLID STABILITY
- MAINTENANCE-FREE, SELF LUBRICATING BUSHINGS FOR ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE
- MILITARY-SPEC, CORROSION-RESISTANT, ANODIZED AND PTFE-COATED FINISH
- NON-SLIP, GLASS-REINFORCED COMPOSITE STEP PAD–BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO LARGE BOOTS
- EASY INSTALLATION TO EITHER SIDE OF THE TRUCK BOX
- 3-YEAR/36,000-MILE WARRANTY
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN AMERICA
- 1999-2016 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/Dually
- 2008 -2016 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/Dually Excludes Chassis Cab
The AMP Research BedStep2™ is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid box-side access step employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and PTFE powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep2@ rock-solid stability, and PTFE powder-coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.